LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

no ta for ba! fool!, page-92

1. 382 Posts.
    pogues topped up again still waiting on sidelines for more, basing on last raising, plus current volatility
    (out of long barnsy quick profit)

Pogues "I would love to know who was behind the 9,600,000 XT at $1.25 - does anyone know what the S1 means infront of the XT on that trade"

S1 is a 'special' trade of more than $1M

Go back to when the forum was not full of so much fluff or repeats it may relate to crarg's call on insto placement

HI jaks noticed the thread most overused words on HC was binned would have been funny missed it yes no call of south as usually (think it has something to do with everyone dreaming of living in the north like us) will stick with your call after insto placement & will add sideways for a while but keep in mind calls like that are very easy to make are they not jimmy

Jaks so the prize is a frozen chook now reckon some of your chops may be better,
    think we have about 4 calls you would think the amount of gobbing off we'd have heaps (refer proper thread if you wish to add)

NOticed hatless post lng in the media HMMM

Barnsty "Haha, it seems some posters get hearts on this website for incessant posting with no real substance.
    One in particular comes to mind but we won't go there..
    "i thought we had an understanding" HMMM "watch the low blows my friend"

still I turned you into a LT who won???? noticed you finished with a IMO (i'm Oblivious)
    Happy trading

Yes GEN Y IS GAY but they will glass you

Serious " I am very surprised not to see constructive comments so far re this delay from Rule303."

thought i already made the point Advanced Share registry are seriously hopeless" hope you enjoyed the experience luckily for you it was not oversubscribed money would have been in limbo for who knows how long

TazM contact asx or asic very strange although i dont understand how interactive operate

This might help for future reference everyone

AM: ASX Match Facility Trade
    BK: Buy Back
    BP: Booking Purposes Only
    BV: Book Value Switch
    BW: Buy Write
    CO: Standard Combination Trade
    CT: Combination Trade
    DR: Directed Reporting
    EC: Exercise of Call
    EF: Exercise Futures
    EP: Exercise of Put
    FM: Foreign Market Trade
    LN: Loan
    LR: Loan Return
    PR: Prompt Re-booking
    PS: Prompt Sale
    PT: Put Through
    ST: Stabilisation Trade
    VW: Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) Trade
    ON: Overnight
    FD: Forward Delivery
    OD: Overseas Delivery
    OR: Overseas Resident
    MI: Market Information
    XT: Crossed Trade
    SP: Block Special Sale (Special crossings where the consideration is greater than $1M)
    SX: Special Sale Portfolio
    SO: Other Special Sale (ie. Special Sales other than 'SP', 'SX' and 'SA')
    SA: Special Crossing Sale to complete client order
    IB: Index Replicating Special Crossing
    ET: Exchange Traded Funds Special Trade
    SH: Short

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.