NO to cashless society, page-169

1. 14,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I get the feeling kids are already of the opinion that libraries are yukky things, i lived in libraries when i was going to uni back in the 70's, and then to the rec club for some beers and a political debate. but kids who are the adults tomorrow won't know what a library is, they won't miss it Saves money anyway.

But that's the way it's going no cash no libraries, digital id, chips under the skin which will make your life so much easier for access. You will be rewarded for it.

Imagine when you walk in for instance to a government department your chip automatically gets scanned as you walk through the door and the console that you go to has your info and is ready to do business and help you out even before you get there, and has automatically charged you for the service, evry customer done in under half a minute, now that's efficient.

I sort of like it actually, but the downsize is no more customer service interaction officers, But that's the way it goes i guess and a digital future is coming like the weather man says weather you like it or not.

i predict soon all Defence systems will be totally AI, in a few years time, no more soldiers or a chain of command like you see in the movie's come 15 Degrees yes sir 15 degrees right Full rudder yes sir right full rudder, in that time the command is given an AI system would have you targeted and destroyed.

NO more soldiers to feed, no more uniforms, only for the one's working behind screens, Imagine the money saved in the long run, no more wars because it is all an automated system that thinks and negotiates peace by itself. I sort of like it. And i can tell you that's the way the world is going.

Sounds like terminator, doesn't it. Don't worry it's only a movie, remember the Y2K bug when everyone was dead scared systems would shut down, and the clocks in the computers just clicked over and kept going. Everything will be better and Ok.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.