BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

no to consolidation, page-7

1. 115 Posts.
    Ken,
    Like you, BnH, Theodore and a couple of others I have been in BLY since the days of <10c per share. I don't take part in the daily diatribe that seems to follow the share price like flies to a dunny can but I do comment when I feel I have something to contribute or I think there is a valid reason. In this case I believe you are out of order by starting this stream.
    You have spoken out many times about posts which could be construed as being ramping or conversely deliberately negative and here you are telling people to do something just because, in your opinion, it is not good. By all means post your opinion, but don't put yourself into so many others shoes by trying to influence how people think.
    This is not a political forum and "NO VOTE" or "VOTE" cards don't belong here.
    If you choose not to vote for the consolidation then that is entirely up to but don't think that you have the right to tell or ask other people what to do.

My thoughts only and they are not meant to be inflammatory or argumentative.

Good luck and good buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.