atomou: red frog. "Politicians don't exactly reflect a very...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    atomou: red frog. "Politicians don't exactly reflect a very accurate cross-section of Australian society," you're so right there, mate! Let's send them all to the guillotine

No atomou, just give them get a more realistic understanding of what society wants. If that means capital punishment is considered barbaric by the majority of Australian's, well that's fine by me.

I'm sure many people would consider locking killers up for the term of their natural life to be an adequate punishment. Even I would accept this as being a fair compromise but alas our judges always leave room for the murderers to be rehabilitated. I'm not interested in the killer of my daughter and her baby pretending to be rehabilitated so he can be released. Nor do i care if he finds God or redeems himself in the eyes of the parole board, he should never get out of prison other than in a wooden box. But of course he will walk out through the gates a free man unless maybe there can be some old fashioned prison justice from the inside. I certainly hope so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.