ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

As Walt D, Once said During the disney studios Strike, "In the...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As Walt D,

Once said During the disney studios Strike,

"In the 20 years I've spent in this business I've weathered many storms. It's been far from easy sailing. It required a great deal of work, struggle, determination, competence, faith, and above all unselfishness. Some people think we have class distinction in the place. They wonder why some people get better seats in the theatre than others. They wonder why some men get spaces in the parking lot and others don't. I have always felt, and always will feel that the men that contribute most to the organization should, out of respect alone, enjoy some privileges. My first recommendation to the lot of you is this; put your own house in order, you can't accomplish a damn thing by sitting around and waiting to be told everything. If you're not progressing as you should, instead of grumbling and growling, do something about it"

Yes your getting screwed, as we all are in this artificial bullshit of an economy, that favors the ruling elite,

The question is will us as the "the chip-on-the-shoulder boys and the world-owes-me-a-living lads" benefit from the idea that is Gridcomm, and the internet of things & future smart cities,

It you bought into Disney in 1938, you & your kids would be a multimillionaires, \

Yes the people that make shit happen benefit the mopst as they should, tell me a time when that was never the case?

But if you believe in an idea and you own a small amount of the scraps, because you believed in a idea, can you somehow benefit,

I don't know all the answers, & this inst exactly how I thought it pan out,

But if we can be apart of the future, let it be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.