LYC 0.86% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

no tol - no problem!, page-17

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    ArafuraInvestor,

I think we all know the answer to that question as to if Lynas will sue Malaysia... it will be pushed away, as it probably should until Lynas has made up it's mind to go public.

Personally, I don't think the Malaysian Gov. gives a care about being sued... it will, no doubt, follow the course that ensures it gets back into power with as many seats as possible. If they are like all other politicians, a debt on the nation becomes someone else's problem if you are no longer in power, and if you are in power, you at least have the ability to control the publicity around that debt.

Lynas suing Malaysia is far less of a problem for the Gov. than them getting kicked out... we all know that.

I am still open to the idea (crazy as it sounds), that PSC did give the green light, but that AELB is cautiously ensuring that Lynas's last 2 conditions are filled 100%.

Remember it has been criticized strongly in the past for approving the license prior to all of the other conditions, and also for changing the goal posts both against and also in Lynas's favor, although we don't like to talk about that other change much. IAEA's recommendations do not match the AELB/MOSTI's/PSC's final demands.

I feel that AELB have been burnt badly by the twisted lies pushed by SLSM & Co. (just look at their videos when they are being grilled) and are not willing to just rubber stamp anything... they will check, double check, confer, check again, and, perhaps, insist that the proposed systems of dust management be installed so they can check they are suitable. What would be nice is to know someone who works there and has observed new water sprinkler systems being installed and inspected.

TOL will come.. it may not come soon enough for me, but I feel it will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.055(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $6.005B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.42 $2.102M 326.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8186 $6.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.43 5351 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.