SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

no trades for 10 minutes, page-36

1. 7,761 Posts.
    Yes Hoobadriver,

One can hold and stock and yet still want more. They can trade it on the highs, yet still be holding a smaller parcel and want to pick up more on the lows.

You may be honest in that you hold RSL, and I have no doubt that you have been following RSL for a long time, but your notes of caution concern me. Why do you deny people the pleasure of having seen their stock rise from 1.8 cents before Christmas to 3.4 two weeks later.

No one who invests in the stock market should deny there is risk.

And there never was a stock that went up in a straight line.

It's how it traverses over the weeks and months that is important, and the reasons why it moves that way.

If we appear to be enjoying our dialogue, having a bit of fun along the way, and it is not the usual modus operandi or what you come to expect, then I make no apologies.

Some of the posters have been on the site for many many years and yet have only just started to post on this stock, having very few posts in the past, and by that I mean less than 30.

If they choose to make their mark and voice their opinion or thoughts, I welcome them and am pleased that they have chosen to do so.

Perhaps it is because we offer a less harsh environment on this stock and are having a bit of fun along the way.

And isn't that what life is all about.

I couldn't be happy sitting on a pile of inanimate money, but I can be very happy when I have interesting chats to my friends, family and the great unknown on Hot Copper. The written word is a powerful tool, one which I value enormously. It can bring a man joy or bring a man to tears - and a thousand emotions in between, simply by what he reads.

Like I said, the sum of the parts is greater than the whole and there are some absolute gems that are unearthed when people take the time to submit their thoughts, research and offer their support or otherwise.

You mentioned the word 'hope' as being written often in the posts. I did not check to see if this was the case. This word is what the whole stock market is based around.

I'm sure even you understand that concept.

Cheers,
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.