LOM 13.0% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

no trades today, page-13

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    So they will have the DMS onsite March, possibly ready to go during that month. Question is, how long will it take for them to process some sizeable samples and subsequently report this to the market?
    Flyover of the 70km area was originally going to happen March, now April, but again I wouldn't expect to see a great deal reported until May. Obviously it may take some time to interpret these results.

Great to get the update the other day, and there is clearly nothing else to report at this point in time. I believe they are doing everything they can, but what will happen to the SP between now and then? It could go two ways; we will have very little interest in trading for a short period of time, holders will then lose patience and start to dump. Secondly, there may be a boost in interest particularly as we get closer to the action happening and results being posted, with more visionary investors clambering to get a piece of the action and SP will steady back up to 1c providing a strong basis to launch from there.

Personally, I would like to see the second scenario play out.

I know others have asked the question, but we have heard nothing from 15t DMS; is it working? Why no results? No news from this is not good news IMO.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.009(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $10.68K 174.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.