ZMM 11.8% 1.9¢ zimi limited

no trades yet!, page-12

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    @spiro guess maybe you invested heavily in WHN so you must have the Cheer helmet on for management, fair enough do understand that.

but i guess my views and opinion's cant be said as crap as you may need to go back have a read of demand and supply and how it works for stocks and some education wil be great.

hypothetically, as said if WHN announced a farm out and there is no demand for stock whilst sellers stacking up.
    i myself dont see how if say 20 min sellers at say 3.5c wanting to sell out and only say 2 mil buyers want to buy at 3.4, 3.5c can have effect on share price, as a hypothetical.

some stocks on asx has been run down by poor management and when they announce a fluffy announcement share price dont react.

same case with WHN if investors lose confidence and support.
    i got no problem typing and taking my time to type and post my opinion as for those who takes a view of both sides im sure will do better in the stock market then those thinking one way.

thats why theres a difference between our investment style and posting i tend to take a flexible approach rather wanting only to hear positive post that goes no where, ie: stock moves up a pip and then we get post like... " something is brewing", "is it about to go off", " people really want in" you get my point and then you will see people and posters reassuring themselves and post ie: " looking great news will come anytime soon and those who miss the boat too bad"

i also dont see the point why you type the market has drifted back thus WHN is down and along the likes of others.

its stating the obvious and i dont think you really know what you are talking about there.

let me give you a bit of education as i work in stock broking for many years when market drifts back ie: global crisis, economic, political etc most stocks fall funds managers net off positions restructure portfolio move out on one stock into other areas, ie: might move stock from med high risk investments into more defensive'safe haven stocks.

so you see recently how commodities got smashed we got funds traders react due to global slow down from and net off futures positions and then money either held in cash or reinvested into other stocks derivatives.

with WHN case of going back is investors lost confidence in management, Euro crisis, china slow down from about 8%GDP to about 7%ish, US data not so flashy. and Commidities oil gas got hammered.

the longer WHN takes to sort out a farmout then lower the share price drift, some investors, myself for one are constantly looking and picky stocks with good management thats able to deliver on a timely manner and has transparency and has a vision, most importantly excellant fundamentals.

so i waited for WHN and felt i was conned by their timeframes ie making a loss on options as its dead now and sold out a big portion and reinvested into another stock that im confident ill make all my losses back.

im sure other investors decided to do the same as i and show that type of flexibility rather sit and cheer while stock keeps going south.... hopefully you can have a open mind and take in a bit what i say rather then write it off as crap.

everyone is here to make cash, so invest smart is the way to go and sometimes as said retail investors pray too much hoping for a miiacal when we make miracals ourselves.

sometimes we have to be brave cut losses find a potential cash making stock and throw in the towel and admit to defeat.

only way to get stronger and be more discliplined in the stock market.

sorry about the typo a bit late here and im rushing this post, cheers all readers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $143 7.526K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 518424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.