FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Hi all, i think we have Far too many many poeple now relying on...

1. 387 Posts.
    Hi all, i think we have Far too many many poeple now relying on the ann coming within the next few weeks, its not a bank in which we shall all know the % that we shall make on the money invested over a certain period of time, lets remember it's the share market, imo we can make a large % but if everybody thought this we would not be sitting here posting these notes this company would have been bought out a long time ago & not marked as a spec share with a high earning % for share holders, we wouldn't have any interest because of the low earning % if it wasn't in such a good but spec position to earn a very % on funds invested imo if the JV proceeds, so lets relax... all the other posting relating to the company shall not comment on questions relating to the JV shall be 100% correct, lets the company get on with the business required completed the JV imo..& the other items they currently have underway. imo

Good Luck to all share holders, lets all relax & look forward to the good times ahead,imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $2.783K 5.727K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38047 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.