FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

especially with a bit of a mention in the financial review...

1. 739 Posts.
    especially with a bit of a mention in the financial review today...it was fantastic to see FAR in their and to be honest, its a sign of the times to come, but we will be re-directed to the front page....now enough of the optimism

ME must be finding it difficult, why isnt anybody keen to be involved in senegal....if we had a major keen as mustard they would be put pen to paper by now....its a little worrying, but we are not panicking yet

its great that ME has said that a major from the gulf of mexico has approached FAR, this is good, but does not guarantee a JV, is there something that ME is not telling us? is there something SHell found that is not a good sign and has been thrown away from all of the paperwork.....but legally, included in due dilligence by potential partners and is this why they are backing off??

its been 7 months and more, time is ticking, we certainly dont want a CR or a 5m deposit going into sengal

is it time for questions, serious questions to be put to ME, does he need some pressure from SH to try a bit harder....is it time to act now rather than come oct and think, we better call ME and voice our concerns.....a friendly email wont hurt....i shall post anything worthwhile

JT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.