ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

no trades..!?, page-25

1. 310 Posts.
    Hi there and good evening!

Piast (no offence), as I mentioned before and compared with PCL I didn't exspect the shareprice to make a great jump in the days after the announcement, because it seems like that market does not value signed paperwork (in the moment).

Anyway I think you, well we all could open the champagne to celebrate the deal and/ or to get p**** even more. :-)

Looking forward I think WHL is back again on track. I rate the deal as very well done and there is - again - great potential offshore Australia as well as Seychelles, but it will take time.

If management would stop now burning the cash (the'll get from Ophir) by paying themselves huge wages and uses it instead for finding and developing new projects, this could become a nice gainer over the years, if 3D/2D seismic is promising.

I also would very much like to see management buying shares of WHL, it always makes a good impression if management shows commitment in the company they run by beeing a "top-something" shareholder.

By the way: There are six main things I learned over the years investing in junior explorers:

1) buy decent packages early and follow 4) to 6) :-)

2) try to top up at the bottom if you still believe in the story, otherwise dump it (before it reaches the bottom)

3) things almost always take double, tripple or even more the time as originally estimated

4) be patient

5) be patient

6) be patient

I find 4) to 6) the hardest part. :-)

So 2014 we hopefully see main steps to develop the Seychelles project as well as La Bella/VIC and in 2015 two drilling campaigns minimum.

Fingers crossed
    and have a good night,
    Neo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.