ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

Sickboy, to continue your analogy, you are not passing secret...

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Sickboy, to continue your analogy, you are not passing secret notes to your mate in class behind teachers back. You are standing up in front of everyone and publicly spouting. To put it another way, your messages are not private on this forum.

Of course you can make emotional statements if you like. Where did I suggest anything otherwise? The nature of a forum, however, is that if you make statements - any statements - you can expect to get replies to them from anyone with something to say. In this case I simply pointed out the investment truism that if you are getting emotional about a position (i.e. ranting) there's a pretty good chance you've got a risk exposure that is inconsistent with your appetite.

Who do I think I am to reply to you? I'm a forum member. I need no more reason than that. Neither I, nor anybody else, needs an invitation from you to respond to your posts. The fact that you are making disparaging comments about subjects that I have an interest in gives me the incentive to reply, and I'll do it every time I see fit and without requiring your permission.

Is this forum mine? No, and it's not yours either.

Who chose me as speaker? No one. Where did I claim anybody did? You seem to have a habit of reading comments that simply aren't there. The comments I make, and the views I put forward, are mine and nobody else's. If others agree with me and any logic I may have, well that's fine, but it's fine if they don't too.

You are the one that got personal here. In the past you have specifically, personally and directly asked for my "reassuring comments" about the situation at WHL because you perceive I have access to DR. I have built a professional relationship with him by having calm and respectful discussions, often about difficult developments and situations. Anyone, well maybe only those with the suitable communication skills, could have done the same. Now this very same access that you have sought to tap into, makes me a "suck up" and makes you "sick".

I think you should carefully reflect on your apparent tendency to lash out. You seem to prefer to play the man, and not the ball. If you can work out why that is it might make you a better investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.