IVR 2.08% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

no trading in opening two hours, page-25

1. 76 Posts.
    According to some leading analysts in the US they are claiming that the fiscal cliff is in fact a fiscal " bunny slope", meaning that it will only reduce inflation from around 3% to 2.1% over a 12 month period. Also i have read and heard that the concerns with Europe are diminished because they are expecting the block to remain in recession for the next year with little change, the same old prolonging of problems instead of addressing them.

I think this is why we are seeing such good support in the XJO even compared to the DOW or SnP500, along with the fact that China has an average inflation of 6.5% forecast for the next 10 years. I think the materials space will be fine in the coming 12 months with more risk on trades taking place and MnA activity. But hey that's just my take on the situation.

I am keeping a wary eye on Japan though as they are now in recession and with increasing tension between them and China I cant see it improving at any great rate even with a new leader.

Personally I believe that gold and silver will be bullish plays over the next 12 months but not at previous rates seen.

A company like IVR is well worth taking a punt on, it has a lot going for it fundamentally and from my limited time on the stock it's managed decently. Time will tell I guess, but I think 2013 will be one to remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $13.91K 296.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 224253 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 250447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.