MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

No trigger points for the share price, page-23

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I think the 3mil from Temcell was listed as mainly a milestone payment, details of which we know nothing.

I agree Captgogo there are many ways to read the tea leaves. And frankly its all just speculation. I read them with the view of either this is real or not. I choose real. I have a rudimentary understanding of the science, but not enough to be absolute. But add to that the gut feeling of how I read Silvio. Either he is a bullshit artist or not. My feeling is not. If its real then he knows the value of what he is dealing with, and the fact that there are so many use platforms in play makes it very complicated in making deals.
    I believe he has total faith in what they have developed, and at this point is not scrambling for cash, and has a firm belief that by the time cash gets tight (on what they have, not the available funding) that they will have results on the table to cement the technology.
    Because he isn't giving it away to the first bidder, and is asking what he believes it is worth (with his faith and knowledge of the product) I am sure that prospective partners are reluctant to sign up for what he is asking until this technology is fully proven, or more proven by more complete results.
    He has spent a large part of his life on this and you could say his whole life has led to this point. I think that in general he has managed the development exceptionally, most probably with some mistakes as we all make.
    Point being is that he finds himself in the epicenter of a major advance in medical technology that few could dare dream.
    Regarding the share price, maybe its rise to $10 was at the time irrational exuberance. Its price now is the result equally of irrational in-exuberance.

There is every chance I've got this all upside down inside out, but that is how I choose to see it and try not to let the lure of untold riches cloud the view.
    I've been wrong before as I took a massive hit by the Tissue Delete fiasco. My original gut feelings were that Mercer was not to be trusted just on his mannerisms and way he spoke, but believed the science was right. That all proved all too true, but couldn't ever have guessed the magnitude of the total .........!

We all see things differently, and with the complexities of the science, and the far left and right opinions it can be difficult to be confidently objective. There is risk which I deem acceptable and look forward to seeing how this plays out over the coming 12 months. Hopefully positive for obvious financial reasons, but also for the human benefit that we may all share in either directly or indirectly in the future.

No one knows for sure, even Silvio, how this will eventually play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $5.286M 5.409M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91218 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 63577 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.