ADY 9.09% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

re: no uranium punting for ady 3 x A quick cut paste..Hi Phil,...

1. 702 Posts.
    re: no uranium punting for ady 3 x A quick cut paste..

Hi Phil, (again)

I have been doing some of my own research into other companies in the Lithium business such as SQM, FMC , AGRI and Chemetel. The ADY Lithium project shapes up extremely well against these companies yet ADY trades at a fraction of the worth of these companies.
    SQM have a near identical business model yet their share price is $120 USD on 60 million shares. Admiralty have a lot more projects such as Iron Ore, Zinc and possible Nickel.

Just on the face of my research I would suggest that ADY should be more to the tune of 26 cents minimum at the present time. I am at a loss to see why there is just so much discount to my own personal valuation considering that the Iron Ore shippments start very soon and the other project lead times are very short.

Am I missing something?
    Response From Phillip:

The key point is we are building a state of the art processing plant with production of lithium chloride as its key product not lithium carbonate which gives us a broader market appeal and higher price. SQM and others are using technology that hasn't been upgraded for quite a while.

It goes back to my question are we a industrial chemicals company or a iron ore miner. Market is missing the p/e rating point, which is very well demonstrated in your research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.907K 890.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 459640 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 266395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.