"...vaccine passports are nothing but loyalty cards, proving...

1. 2,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    "...vaccine passports are nothing but loyalty cards, proving you've submitted to being a lab rat for an experimental injection and nothing more, because in reality, vaccinated individuals are no safer than unvaccinated ones. It's a truly mindboggling ruse, and unless enough people are able to see it for what it is, the world will rather literally be turned into a prison planet..." - Dr Joseph Mercola

"...former Clinton adviser and author Naomi Wolf, [stated that] mandatory COVID-19 passports would spell the "end of human liberty in the West." In a March 28, 2021, interview with Fox News' Steve Hilton, she said:3,4"'Vaccine passport' sounds like a fine thing if you don't understand what those platforms can do. I'm [the] CEO of a tech company, I understand what these platforms can do. It is not about the vaccine, it's not about the virus, it's about your data.Once this rolls out, you don't have a choice about being part of the system. What people have to understand is that any other functionality can be loaded onto that platform with no problem at all. It can be merged with your Paypal account, with your digital currency. Microsoft is already talking about merging it with payment plans.Your network can be sucked up. It geolocates you everywhere you go. You credit history can be included. All of your medical and health history can be included.This has already happened in Israel, and six months later, we're hearing from activists that it's a two-tiered society and that basically, activists are ostracized and surveilled continually. It is the end of civil society, and they are trying to roll it out around the world.It is absolutely so much more than a vaccine pass … I cannot stress enough that it has the power to turn off your life, or to turn on your life, to let you engage in society or be marginalized."|

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/09/07/vaccines-are-the-new-purity-test.aspx?ui=88b828c08086481f22c545674eaf05328b775a465e1c1b02976074f4692cf417&sd=20201222&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art3ReadMore&cid=20210907&mid=DM986575&rid=1257763576

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.