No vaccine what happens ?, page-137

1. 41,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Its my hope that Govts will not do anything without taking seriously advice from experts in epidemiology and viral infections. Economics must needs take a back seat until the infection is better managed.

IMO Vic/Andrews is doing the best they can manage. Yes they phuqed up the Hotel quarantine... should never have used contract security - but that's the way of small government. Out-source everything, and this is the consequence. Its a Lib policy, not Lab. Its interesting though the NSW didn't rely exclusively on out-sourced security - but what a lot of protests they copped for using police!

I'm not knowledgeable enough and don't have access to my crystal ball right now (I lost it in a bad business buy...) - so I can't even guess what better management may come if Vic can't control the Vic population better... should they invoke a true Police State policy and keep everyone under close house arrest for 3 months? This may work... Better test every person in Vic quickly and catch all the covid +ve people and isolate/treat them all. Imagine the outcry of conservatives if they tried this approach?

cheers Scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.