BND 0.00% 8.4¢ bandanna energy limited

no volume - underlying indicators pointing up, page-5

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191

Bandanna Energy awaits approval for Springsure Creek mine

Have your say » 21st May 2013 9:56 AM

The site of the Springsure Creek mine awaiting final approval has received opposition from landholders who fear the strategic cropping land may be irreparably damaged. The site of the Springsure Creek mine awaiting final approval has received opposition from landholders who fear the strategic cropping land may be irreparably damaged.
    BANDANNA Energy has submitted mining lease applications to the State Government for its billion-dollar Springsure Creek project and Triumph Creek rail loadout facility.

Managing director Michael Gray said the company was focused on meeting the rigorous regulatory approval processes in Queensland.

"We will work with governments and other key stakeholders in the planning and development of this critical infrastructure to ensure that the Springsure Creek mine moves into production within current timeframes," Mr Gray said.

Bandanna has a current mining lease application covering the Springsure Creek mine area, 40km south-east of Emerald.

In September last year, the company finalised an agreement with Acacia Coal for the development and operation for rail loadout infrastructure at Triumph Creek.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BND (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.