IMM 1.59% 31.0¢ immutep limited

no volume, page-7

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Solusnautu,Yes, I think those scenarios you paint are plausible and if we are going to consolidate around current levels until news provides momentum for a spike in sp that is imo a good thing. Consolidation in TA terms would kill the medium term downtrend pending a breakout based on news. Of course if the news is positive I can expect the breakout to be upward and if not it would go the other way. I am however very confident that in regard of near term milestones news is risked towards success.

Apparently Dendreon are now able to reassure doctors that provenge will be covered by insurers in a similar way to other expensive cancer treatments and that should begin the recovery for that stock. It may take some months though to get back to where it was. Any progressive recovery in Dendreon will wash off onto PRR and similar bio-techs imo. So PRR mav be impacted by the Dendreon factor as well as its own specific outcomes. I recall it being said that this year was supposed to be big for biotechs but Dendreon and the general markets appear to have stifled the optimism. Im hopeful that sentiment will change as I have read that big pharmas will be looking for a boost from new products. M&A activity is usually good for affected sectors in terms of sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.