RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

NO - Vote Afterlife, page-25

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    You are correct about the information, my thought is Pfizer being aware of the risk would not approve Bonus without a condition. The scheme was decided months before the data confirmation study, if there's chance the study could fail badly and delay the whole course significantly, there must be a condition to protect Pfizer from going wild.

Since the final IER was handed in before 1 July, or these bonus payment can even be there in the draft by end of May, we now know the US recruitment is completed for months and waiting for Covid Screen tool capable of meeting the Pfizer requirement. They really have better than usual efficiency for the Covid R&D, and I would not imagine it need more than usual time to improve the sensitivity of the Algo. The trial might have kicked off sneakily without we know.

Unfortunately the bonus T&C, Algo improvement and US trial progress was not updated to SH the way it should be, along with all other due diligence BOD did not want to do in favour of SH. Why we need this BOD working for us like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.