RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

NO-Vote fundraising and mailing campaign, page-59

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    @TerribleTadpole when it comes time to posting out the letter I would like to suggest that it is a personalised letter addressed to the individual so the letter is not perceived as junk mail. Yes you may receive some carpal tunnel perhaps you can cut and paste the names off the list and enlarge them and then print them off cut them out and stick them onto the envelope to avoid this sore wrist action but that's still a hell of a lot of cutting and pasting and will still lead to carpal tunnel alternatively you could hand write the names on each envelope but 7000 times is going to cause numbness in the wrist for sure... Quite often I receive "to the householder" or "dear resident" all of these type of letters just go straight in the trash without me even opening up the envelope.. is this part of the printing houses job to also have the individual's name put on the envelope to save you this wrist action issues?

Just thought I would make this point so at least the majority of the letters will be viewed by the shareholder without it going straight into the junk pile along with all of the real estate ads and Coles or Woolworths brochures etc.

You're doing an excellent job managing this by the way! thank you very much from all of us!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.