RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

No-vote letter update, page-35

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    We're still voting no TT, yes I am disappointed that the letter won't go out, but acknowledge that you have control of your investment and that you've been upfront about this situation. I'd like to ask however, because RAP is my first foray into shares and I don't have a great understanding of how it all works. I want to ask how you have come to the conclusion about what the current shareholders (from the updated registry) positions are? ie, how do you know the majority are now arbitrage investors? Is there a column somewhere that someone ticks? And also, as we've paid for those share registries, are we able to be emailed a copy to have a look or have it looked at by someone in the know to see if we can come to the same conclusion?
    The long term holders in RAP have endured a much, much greater drop in the SP twice before and that was with no interest from big pharma, no FDA approval for any of our products, no patents, no partners and stuff all revenue, so capital raise, SP drop, and everything else that ppl are predicting if the no vote wins, come on down...all the games being played here and behind the scenes is (for me anyway) making me dig my heels in. The BOD should be ashamed of themselves for encouraging us to give away the company that they spruiked for years would be hugely successful and potentially worth $'s per share, for cents!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.