RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

No-vote letter update, page-69

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    So with all due respect to TT now let's unpack his post and reveal it for the piece of crap that it is. Picture him penning his letter with a pfizer lawyer standing behind him with a gun at his head, metaphorically speaking of course.
    Pt1. ...Significant headwind ...existing relationships are not translating into positive cashflow...
    -pfizer is the head wind, having created a distraction for the last 6 months. We are at the beginning of doing multiple deals with telehealth companies not just one or two. it will be the cumulative earnings from multiple telehealth companies that make wrap a viable financial concern. We are coming out of the northern hemisphere summer so of course figures would be subdued. Medgate is extending the use of DX. Alodokter and Ilara health figures were not mentioned and this creates a false perception.
    .2 the company has not been able to announce any significant improvement in tweaking the covid-19 algorithm...
    - since when has rap given us blow-by-blow descriptions of the development of it's algorithms. For you TT to make such a statement suggests management is in your ear telling you what to write. The algorithm can be tweaked and the algorithm is in the process of being tweeked successfully or pfizer would have pulled the plug on this deal so cut the bulshit. So what if they have to adjust the algorithm each time covid variegates. That's their business so just do it. Do you think a pharmaceutical company shirks it's business of creating a new vaccine just because there is a new flu virus every year. They don't resign themselves and say oh well another flu virus we can't keep up with this.
    Pt 3 who said there are going to be resignations of key personnel? Before your backflip you sent me an email asking me my thoughts on the composition of the board of rap should a no vote prevail. I told you I would not support a leadership spill because once pfizer is relegated to it's position of a licenced customer I don't think a scenario like this merger proposal will be entertained again and management can and will just get on with the business of developing the business. But one last reflection on this point: no one in the business world is irreplaceable.
    Pt4 Abou your research into potential cornerstone investors. My my how well researched you make yourself sound. Are you for real even putting this statement in your post. Oh so you have called all the institutional investors and potential suitors around the world and picked their brains and they have been quite forthcoming to you about their future strategies. Yeah I highly doubt it.
    Pt5 then you make a whole lot of blah blah comments about the composition of the shareholder register and finish it off with a statement rap management is probably no longer able to fulfil the vision we all had. Wow the powers-that-be must have a tight squeeze on your goolies.
    Claptrap and obfuscation. ResApp management was absolutely in the process of fulfilling the vision and is even now in the process of fulfilling the vision. Just read over the plethora of announcements prior to April this year.
    There is one simple fact. Nothing has changed. The trajectory of rap is great. It's just a matter of in whose hands its ownership is held in the future.

We anticipated more broadsides. We didn't know what shape or form they would take but your post TT is just another one of them. Sad but understandable how you were taken hostage.
    People: Vote NO and our armour will remain impenetrable.
    All in my opinion which is not very humble and all on the back of other people's research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.