RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

NO-Vote support statement - draft 2

1. 4,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2370
    Second draft here:
    ResApp Takeover Response 2022-05-01.pdf

Embarrassing grammatical errors, omissions and typos corrected as pointed out. Thanks all.

@nippy you raised an important point about the Covid19 test's advantages over anything else that's available: the low cost, the speed of results, the lack of supply/distribution issues, the high negative agreement rate. I agree that all of that information adds to the strength of our argument. But I struggled to put all that into a bullet point. And when I expanded that into more text I felt that it blunted rather than sharpened the message.

In the end I opted to steer the reader toward the respective presentations, feeling that if I could develop enough enthusiasm in the reader then they would find the presentation and read it with a positive mindset.

But I'd love to see lots more discussion on this issue from posters, and any other issues.

Please keep posting suggestions, alternative and additional words, viewpoints, etc.

With respect to the plan:
    1. I requested a copy of the register on Friday. Brian forwarded my request immediately to the company secretary. I haven't received acknowledgement yet. I will proceed with the request in the hope of having the data to hand at least a week before the booklet is released. This will give me time to get a more refined quote from the mail house if it turns out that email communication is in play.
    2. Once the costs are finalised I plan to open the fundraiser for the mailout. Please, please, please provide contact details with your contribution. The mailout will not proceed if: a) the offer is withdrawn, b) the independent expert finds the offer is not in shareholders' best interests, c) we don't make the budget. I will make every effort to return unused funds, but anything I can't give back is going straight into ResApp shares for my personal benefit (and will vote NO of course)!
    3. I hope we can have broad agreement on the letter text by this time next week (8th May).
    4. When the booklet is released it will be announced on the ASX. That will give us a chance to check if there is anything that needs to be specifically addressed in our letter, and make a final go/no-go decision on the mailout. I would like to get that done within 24 hours of the announcement.
    5. If all is "go" then I plan to try and get the job to the mailhouse within 48 hours of the booklet announcement and will press for mail lodgement as soon as possible. Standard mailhouse timeframes are generally 3-4 days, but by submitting the data early it's often possible to shave this.
    6. The letters should land with the shareholders within a week of the booklet arriving, and 2-3 weeks before the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.