RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

NO-Vote support statement - draft 2, page-9

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Good point @nippy, it would be good to show where this could go revenue and SP wise…I have done conservative figures based on RAP receiving a monthly subscription fee of $1 as opposed to a per use model. Subscribers could test daily if desired. That a bit later.

Excellent work TT! I like the reference to the Covid-19 Investor Presentation approved by the BOD and released March 22. I think there are multiple poutine there that could be used in your letter, however I acknowledge page constraints. Anyway shareholders can read it here.

”Covid-19 diagnostics, a large and growing market estimated to be USD$105 Billion diagnostic market by 2027”

”Smartphone based test - unlimited and instant, non-invasive, resource sparing, environmentally friendly.”

”Go To Market:
    Mass Screening - direct to consumer, Government and Insurance payers.
    Strategy: Global exclusive distribution license, instant scale and reach.
    Value Proposition: Infinitely Scalable, instant, non-invasive screening test to dramatically reduce RAT and PCR testing, providing significant savings and reduced environmental impact.”

“Screening - Corporates, Venue’s, Schools, Transport, Governments”

As mentioned, Based on the above I have done calculations based on a subscription of $1 per person per month revenue to RAP. Assumption, global distribution by a Pfizer or similar might charge $2 to end consumer/Government/Insurer/Corporate. I will use PE x10.

Australia population 26 M, World population 7.9 B, therefore we are 0.33% of the World population.

At 10% Aus penetration - revenue $2.6 m per month or $31.2 m per year = MC $312. Based on Shares on Issue 850 m a share price of 36.7 cents is not unrealistic.

Based on the above we would be about $1 SP with 7 m monthly subscribers.

Lets expand to 1% of the world population - 79 m monthly users or $79 m monthly revenue. Yearly $948 m revenue and MC $9.48 B….SP $11.15.

This is all in my opinion and I have no idea what potential deals the company will make, however this is food for thought when evaluating your sell price for this technology and company.

Hopefully we can stay in and reap the rewards of sp increase and dividends!

GLTAH
    Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.