ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Finally have the internet back on here. Great to see 6MB a...

1. 328 Posts.
    Finally have the internet back on here. Great to see 6MB a second flowing down the line. Lucky to get 3mb at home in Aussie. Just over $10 a month...bargin...

Ok,will vote tonight online. All will be no but for Mr Lu

We are going to need a Chinese member on board and his profile is certainly not sloppy at all. He could buy out ICN at this price a few times over and more... an he is well connected in China.

Our LNG contract will be extended. I am not worried about that. If we have the gas at least in "forward", with BPT doing the hard yards next year proving it up with a drill, well, China will wait. Guys, the gas needed over here is just OUT OF THIS WORLD and waiting a few more years is not a drama for the Chinese. Believe me, they are a patient lot and far better businessmen then most. We see a splinter, they see a fully grown tree...

RJ is going to be super worried an I cannot wait to see this years AGM.

Remember: Our company... not his an his alone.

I know many small mine managers over this way an also top level fore-men of major groups that pull in only half of what RJ does a year and they do find gold or other resources to pay for the wages they get. Add a bonus of course for working hard and increasing company values. Then you really see these guys pull no punches...

Reward those that give value and release those that don't...

To all shareholders; as a long standing shareholder, I ask all to please vote. Even if you only have a few hundred shares, please vote NO an send a message to the board. Every vote counts and all of us own a piece of a Company that has a great deal of potential if it is put into the right hands.

It is going to take time but we are now in a position to change. Lets not waste this time and chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.