DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I feel that the board of DCN deliberately made decisions to...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I feel that the board of DCN deliberately made decisions to drive the SP price down to a level that GMD could mount a takeover offer at which they could afford. The close announcements of planned suspended mining activities, and then the T/O offer has a smell about it (and not a nice one).
    Not sure what KIN are upto. Maybe taking a sizable holding to get favourable toll treating terms, although the SBM plant is closer and running at under capacity. I imagine that DCN/GMD&KIN are talking quietly.
    AGM's for both DCN & GMD on soon so I expect which ever parties are trying to court the other, they will turn on the romantic charm.
    ASIC for DCN very nice with treating the low grade stockpiles, but I would like to see Dec qtrly numbers as I think the Sept figures might have had a few tonnes/ounces included from the last of UG ore.
    Dont care if DCN staff do some work for GMD aslong as GMD picks up the bill, and if other 3rd parties want to put thier dirt through DCN's plant, well just more $$$ into the bank.

Last edited by Riskybuys: 16/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.