CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

no way thermalife priced in

1. 3,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    There is no way that thermalife is priced in the current makret cap of the company.
    2000 stores through crossmark and few hundered stores through other distributors.
    Lets just take 2000 stores for now.
    Wh ever way you look at it, pno is heavily undervalued, and will be until we get that confirmation ann.

2000 x 2 products sold per store x $2 profit x 365 = 2.92m
    therefore 2.92 / 1300 shares on issue gives .0022

So now what PE ratio (potential) shal we use ?
    10 PE ratio is for companys that are not aggressive in expanding money inflow or should i say very stable , slow growth... i believe it is a tad under par in pno's case.

But if we use 10 PE we get a value of .0022 x 10 = 2.2c
    If we use 15 we get 3.4c

Given the product is being sold up at the 22-24 buck mark i would imagine that the profit per tube would be more than a measily 2 bux. Prehaps $4.
    If we put that into the eqution we can double our value, hence 4.4c @ 10 PE and 6.8c with 15 PE.

TO be absolutly conservative by putting a low profit margain on the product and 10 PE , pno should and will be trading in the 2.2-2.5c bracket.

Also to note, if the options do get converted they will have 4-5m in hte bank so you deduct that figure from the market cap as in bank. Therefore if the actual value of the product is 2c , then pno would be trading at 2.3-4c giveing a .3 to .4c value on money at hand. Not to mention other products on the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.