"pale European" - you're racist. What has skin colour got to do...

1. 10,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    "pale European" - you're racist. What has skin colour got to do with your politics, lol?

"these soldiers are henchmen" - but you got your welfare thanks to them and your Landcruiser and free house. By the way, why do you guys always trash the house you are given and then ask for a new one?

Invasion day was the day you found out about the wheel and other things invented by Europeans thousands of years ago. Plumbing, tick. Bricks, tick. Medical care, tick. Transport, tick. Sailboats, tick. Democracy, tick. Welfare, tick. Religion, tick. Biology, tick. Housing, tick. Electricity, tick. Mass production, tick. Laws to protect the rape of children, tick. Iron, tick. Steel, tick. Currency, tick. Gold, tick. Rubber, tick, universal education, tick.

So many young indigenous children are being raped and infected with diseases by their immediate family members yet if we "pale Europeans" intervene to help them we are considered to have "stolen" them. Yet, if we give them back they blame us.

I could go on but it will bore me so much that I'll leave it to you to fill in the rest of the blanks.

I don't want to be welcomed to the Country that these indigenous people commit crimes against children. Just stop doing what you are doing and protect your young children.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.