CME centralian minerals limited

Kempyi agree CME has been very short in their market...

1. 109 Posts.
    Kempy

i agree CME has been very short in their market correspondence to the point of not expanding and being coy and cryptic. thats a pity

quoting the cryptic quarterley
    "Whilst perfection of title continues Centralian remains committed to securing an exposure to South Africa’s burgeoning energy (coal) market, and as such has
    identified a number of promising coal projects with clear title. If deemed necessary these could replace the aforementioned project."

this is a softener, that witbank is dead for now, but the word promising means they have done their research already, and they know the approx size of the reserve in these new fields. its important to note, these fields are close by, and they can use existing infrastructure to get operations up and running soon. Witbank, is only an option for CME, not the make or break, and i can say that CME has hinted that the coal reserves are substantial, like i said before, thats not a definate, but a big probability; of course when you speak to the company they can not make any definate statements, but this was the gist of contacting the company and asking some straightforward questions.

huiz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.