ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

In my opinion the new coalition government has made it’s bed,...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

In my opinion the new coalition government has made it’s bed, stopping development of Kvanejfeld due to the presence of uranium as a by product. It politicised the PH process by extending it and not inviting government departments supportive of Kvanejfeld and GGG. GGG decided not to attend, they’d only be a target for attack and who wants to be a target for more of what we saw in that video?

It’s the government’s bed. They made it. They own it. They get to fix it (or not) but they will wear the outcomes from here.

What they can’t change is that GGG got preliminary approval to develop Kvanefjeld which is one of the world’s largest and most advanced rare earth projects. And Kvanejfeld will remain potentially a globally significant producer of all commercially important rare earth elements including neodymium, praseodymium, terbium and dysprosium, over an initial 37-year life-cycle.

This may be their make or break moment if they want political stability. Are they are out of their depth? Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.