BGC 0.00% 0.0¢ bridge global capital management limited

no wonder dick selwood just purchased 55 k , page-11

1. 814 Posts.
    OK dumper Whats to know about NFL? that its all about bio diesel.

What would make NFL worth buying?If it starts producing bio diesel.

How would it produce bio diesel?Through it bio plant of some 600,000 mega litre producing capabilities when 100% fully operational and is Currently 95%.

The risk reward ratio is high hence the current price of 8.5c,which heavily reflects the cash position of the company.

So Dumper what do you think this stock will be worth if it starts producing bio diesel at full capacity?

We all know what NFL is worth if it doesn't produce bio diesel,which is nothing!!

Would it be a 10 bagger at today's price if it was producing at full capacity?

Those are the reasons I personally are holding stock in this company and am fully aware of the risk involved.

Also when it comes to directors buying up stock,I am more impressed by Cootes injection of some $5m of his own funds into NFL.

Also why tip iron ore on a bio diesel thread when iron ore could go down with the American recession.e.g when demand slows in America so will supply in China and so will the need for iron ore.
    Putting pressure on FMG sp,just remember what happened to uranium will happen to iron ore especially in a free market.All this will create a realistic turn of events in the course of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.