FML 2.94% 17.5¢ focus minerals ltd

no worries

1. 335 Posts.
    Really the bulk of the people on this site see the upside to this company and I don't believe the is miss guided.

All the near future aspects within the next few months is just off this planet and I am not going to go through them all again.

My beleif is this stock will be 30 cents this time next year at a minimum.

I also beleive the real value is yot to be discovered and will start to unfold over the next year with an intense drilling and exploration campaign that will start to show what they really have on there leases.

Have we got the motherload in them ther hills? I suspect the potential that we have something subtantial is greater that not having anything.

I'll bet me lefty that we will have a large open cut mine producing lots of loot within the next 5 years. Will this be as big as the superpit, maybe not but anything close will put this producer above the mid tier level.

This stock is going to cap my retirement very nicely as far as I am concered. I have a substatial holding and if it all turns to the prverble, then I will be working 5 years longer than I really want to.

The management are doing a great job in my opinion and I believe that they really believe that they are onto something real here and will not jeperdise this for short term personal game as they see the bigger picture that will benefit them more in the long term.

This is not advise only my personal speculative opinion so please do not take it as advise. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $50.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $22.19K 132.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28446 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 35235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.