TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

no1 on telstra's top ten list.

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    "One big investment idea from telstra's 2013 technology predictions list" motley fool.

The motley fool says no1 on telstra's top 10 list of coming technologies to watch is nfc payments for 2013.

Dr hugh bradlow seems to be the telstra spokes person,and has repeated the importance of nfc payments as per article dated january 2013

I must admit I have been concerned at what appears to be telstra's lack of progress.eg many fully functioning nfc network trials underway with mainly vodafone but one with optus.Latest the Coles,vodafone,mastercard,GE finance trial using fully functioning nfc networks.

All I have read about telstra is what appears to be a couple
    of minor trials,one where the telstra customer can tap their nfc phones at particular nfc locations to top up their pre paid phone accounts.

Telstra has repeated they want to be a major player maybe this is the start,if telstra provided an app for its customers to use their pre paid phone funds for nfc purchases it would simplify the process and allow telstra to take full advantage of their mobile market and marketing dominance to increase revenues as per NZ business case etc.

I think there are plenty of potential announcements that could push tls past $5,at least I hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.