No2mE, page-269

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Gday ris4rob...... this post (of mine) in reality is just to confirm I have figured out the %.......% bizzos correctly....lol (the P*n* stuff I'm still figuring lol)..... Anyways..... re: %106 (3),5 (2),9 (3)....

@NoBoDe said....

"Re: =today%106(3),5(2),9(3)%...
    Yummy ! the 'oppies' are so far below the heads 3 month hight,
    it a joke,,,
    2018 'pow' approved and strong, MC way way underestimated..
    and a major tug of war going on today,,the fall is bonkers,,as so often happens
    post positive news,(as in this morning),,..all point to shorting,and stop/loss triggering
    ...2days retrace is nuts,,,and there is a BS market volume
    going on there too....so IMHO,,would watch the [eop] to morrow,,,
    if you = them,,,,could be a good time to +
    sorry did not get back before cSpa today,as only looked back agoin at 2 min defore
    but sense that you are astute also,,and would have been all over that.

ANd yes,,,,waht a sheit fight still going on,,and why oh why,,would some
    'muppet' wanst to dump at less than a bit of a pip,above the 6 month low,,,
    Shenanigans happen in this IMHO,,with no dumping in the 'oppies' re-enforce
    IHMO,that comment....."

Ok..... to see if I figured the %thing correct..... and after the fact of course lol....
    The volume and drop was over the top due to director selling many mils of stock.
    Who knows why?.... I tried to find if he still had a fair balance in his portfolio, but because of change of ticker fairly recently, the announcements that I could find my end are few. And for some reason can't find anything using the old ticker..... to see how many he originally had.
    Also the way my tablet/phone works, I cant find the ticker for the options?..... for a little while now I have to put in the exact ticker bizzo to get it to come up....annoying. I used to put in the first 3 digits and get a list to pick, but alas....no more!!!.....lol.
    Well, that should show if I'm on the right track or not for the % thingos.....lol.
    Have a great Australia Day and weekend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.