No2mE, page-370

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Your a bit late on that @NoBoDe i could have used that first video a good say 5-6 years ago picture me in the front lawn with a almost 200kg laying against me no pain just a laughable struggle back when I lived in one of my houses with one of my girlfriends before they were rented who knows maybe one of them will make me money one day...

(left paragraph so easier to read) (has humour) (pretends not to know as much never) (likes a stoogie) As u can see i've been playing a few of the larger caps a little more lately in between the mountains and snow which by the way is slowly melting might be time for a new destination I find the fundamentals a little easier to understand my FA for speccies is still pretty poor my technicals constantly improving but hey what ever works Ive slowly learnt that the earliest possible entry will normally be the best one as expected most the time u make ur money when u buy not when u sell in a round about way what has your sharp eye been drawn to lately i may need a new soup recipe also but not for the wisdoms this time just for fun.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.