Gday nobode.... interesting post above. You sound a bit...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Gday nobode.... interesting post above. You sound a bit frustrated, or stressed in the above post ( or at least that is the way it read to me).
    I'm hoping that you are not letting negative posters get under your nanny goat.
    I jump in this thread, mostly when I dont have my little list with numbers to know what is being discussed. But still enjoy the read nonetheless. ... probably in an attempt to test my skills on deduction lol.
    I've noticed a lot of posters on any stock on HC, particularly those who inundate individual threads everyday..... well, their mannerisms change with the trend of the SP.....its funny to watch at times.

I've got 2 particular stocks at the moment.... One I've been down around 70% for the last 2 years....it seems to have bottomed a month or so ago, its just a waiting game now........
    The other I watched gains to 300+ % then end up negative to -90%....lol.... I averaged up on its way, rather than take some profit....lesson learned. Anyway this stock has since recently recovered somewhat, that overall I'm back green on average.
    I dont have my list to type the numbers for them.
    Anyway, my experience in holding both them, is witnessing the behavior of posters in HC when under pressure..... they change their demeanor. ...a lot.....lol. I find it both interesting and funny, I certainly would not take any of their posts seriously..... especially when they bag someone....lol.
    I'm hoping you dont either.
    Cheers,
    Mick.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.