ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

finch: In your review of alternative power sources you forgot...

1. 622 Posts.
    finch: In your review of alternative power sources you forgot the most important one; geothermal. If you look at what GDY are up to in the Cooper Basin you might come to believe as I do that this is where Australia can solve the problems of power generation and emissions in one go. With the possibility of generating 10000 MW for decades into the future and with a regenerating source of energy in the hot rocks it is clean, green, sustainable and major baseload. The system planned there is the closest thing to a perpetual motion machine any of us will ever see.
    Nuclear Fusion? The Holy Grail for decades past and while your ITER link makes interesting reading results are still 10 years away before any considerations of real power generation. I would like to live long enough to see it happen though.
    I agree with what you say about the importance of lithium. I was telling my students 20 years ago that the greatest technological breakthrough waiting for us in the near future needs to be in battery power. I don't think we are there yet but lithium batteries are certainly the best around at the moment. So I am positive about ADY on that premise alone and can see a lot of good things coming along for them and shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 487365 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.