It is strange to me wotsup. Even the meaning of a simple phrase...

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is strange to me wotsup.
    Even the meaning of a simple phrase and concept such as "...
    and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ." is not agreed among those who reject the Trinity doctrine, let alone those who regard it as without question.

Strange to you, now just from the snippet bellow, I find that a very strange thing for you to say.
    The basics following are loud and clear if you just let the words do the talking and not let mans creativeness control the matter and there is certainly no hint of a pre-existing Jesus here.

The name Jesus means the likes of--> God saves or God is Salvation.
    Christ means --> Anointed one.
    Jesus now exalted and given a name above others names is --> The Word "of" God = just as above, the name represents the role that God had planed for him and got him to do = bring, carry God's words of eternal life into the world.
    Meaning, Jesus is the carrier of these words, but not "the word", or "the word of God".

Luke 4:18 -The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, (God's words are Spirit, hence Jesus effectively getting twofold here = Spirit/Word).

2 Sam 7:12-14 - And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
    He shall build an house for my name, (WORD) and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. (House is the Comforter, Holy Spirit)
    I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
    Psa 2:7 (Prophesy) I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    Matt 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
    Heb 1:5 - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? (Begotten "again" after his death, showing that he was only begotten the first time at Mary, no pre-existing).
    Acts 13:33 - God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Due 18:18 (to Moses) - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    John 12:49 (Jesus) For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

No we know he was a Man, 2nd Adam, heavenly and not of the 1st Adam, earthly, of dust.

Simple's!

You say it's not agreed by such and such = Because = Simple's;
    2 Tim 4:3 =
    For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2 Thes 2:11 - And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

God's word runs true and right before our very eyes.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.