Noah and his Ark, page-14

1. 27,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Faith is a belief held without evidence.
    Sorry, I don't believe anything without there being some sort of evidence.
    I have made this statement before.
    Show me just one thing that I believe without some sort of evidence and I will concede that you have a point about faith.

You say that the bible is the word of God.
    I hope not. The bible contains too much immorality and too many contradictions to be the work of the Creator of the universe.

You say that you know the saving grace of Christ in your lives.
    Sorry, I don't believe you unless I am wrong in saying the following: You need to exercise faith in Christ to receive salvation.
    The saving grace of Christ means that Christ has done all the necessary for your salvation.
    This doctrine of faith implies that lack of faith is the only sin that can't be forgiven. All other sins can be forgiven through requesting forgiveness through faith.
    The challenge is that if a single person is lost, that would represent a wasted sacrifice and a slap in the face to Christ.

Anyway you point out that only Christians can understand what you say, so any discussion with you is probably pointless as a result.
    But to me it sounds more like: those who have been indoctrinated in what you say will be the only ones who believe what you say.

As Sandash might say.
    Peace.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.