Noah and his Ark, page-975

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Isa 45:5-6 - I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
    That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Matt 22:44 - The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

Mark 12:29 - Jesus replied, "This is the most important: 'Hear O Israel, the LORD our God is One LORD.

John 20:17 - I ascend unto my Father and your Father and my God and your God.

So are YOU also going to "try" and tell "US" that the I, me and The are referring to - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit? =

Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him
    Luke 2:40, 47 & 52 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
    And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
    And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.

Luke 1:80 - And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
    Gal 4:4 - But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, (Baptism timing) made of a woman, made under the law,

Eph 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things.
    Mystery = Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; = THE WORD = The Word of God = Inner creation, before the world was, just AS John 1:1-2 shows us and partially expressed at John 1:3.

Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the Good News (The Word) to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    Luke 8:13 - They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; -->(The Word) --> but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    John 6:38 - (The Word) --> Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. = The Word in --> Titus 1:2 = The Bread from Heaven, the hidden mystery, inner plan manifested.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, -->(The Word) which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words (Almighty God and Fathers = The Word) that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    John 3:5 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

NOTE = Born again of The Word of God and of The Spirit = They are ONE in the same, from The ONE Spirit = The Holy Spirit = The Almighty God and Father = THE WORD can ONLY be the Almighty God and Father.
    You are NOT born again via Two methods, but ONE and Jesus himself SAYS, they are NOT his, or Him.

When Jesus says, I am the Bread that came down for Heaven = The Titus 1:2, the inner plan, hidden mystery in God is what he is referring to that came down, came forth, in Jesus as The Word in him and relayed to people, he in the flesh which literally only began at Mary, is only part of this plan, the Manifestation of it = Made clear and obvious, literal.

He was the carrier of this, to FINISH the God and Fathers word, hence he said, "it is finished".
    You CANNOT be what you carried into the world = The Word of The Word of God, hence he now has the name, The Word of God = represents the Role he performed, carry The True Light, GLORY, Emmanuel into the World.

I am the LORD and there is no other god but me.

YOU need to take a GOOD LOOK at your own words here, the above references clearly say ONE thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.