Noah and his Ark, page-994

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Now "surely" this is a Simple one for you, to show you this nonsense you are speaking here?

john :3-16 and
    jesus talking to nicodemus
    for god so loved the world that he SENT his only begotten son that
    whoever believes in him shall not perish but
    have eternal life

if god SENT jesus he must have existed before entering his mothers womb
    Yea, I used to pull the same stunt on people, until I come to my senses, thanks to Jesus.

John 1:6-7 - There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
    The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
    John 1:33 - And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.

So Cookie --> John must have pre-existed as well, "ACCORDING" to your strange reasoning.
    WHAT strange creation or tongue twisting will you create to get yourself out of this pickle OR will you just run away, you know, as in, resist the Devil and he Flees.

Jesus wasn't on the scene when John was Baptizing and he wasn't Baptizing them in Jesus's name, was he wasting his time?
    (He told them about the one that was coming, but not baptizing them in his name).

Bearing witness of the Light, the True Light = The Almighty God and Father of lights.
    Psa 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path = The Almighty God and Fathers --> "The" Word = The Word of God = LIGHT, the True light John 1:9, the very Same light that Moses, David and Co were running on, living for as in Titus 1:2 - (The Word = GLORY) - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Simple's

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.