ASX 0.74% $58.06 asx limited

easy to be critical of others cheech Your base level attack and...

1. 293 Posts.
    easy to be critical of others cheech Your base level attack and ridiculous reference to Stalin and Hitler makes me question your other contributions to this forum which to this point I had enjoyed.

I reckon it would be hard to have the top job, and to have to get it right all the time, so no-one would find anything to rubbish you about.

Personally I trust little Johnny more than I would trust Latham who seems to have a populist and changeable opinion on everything under the sun.

I reckon Johnny takes to heart the responsibility for the welfare of the nation, but Latham just wants the top job.

As for criticising Johnny's wife - a low approach. I am sure Johnny is nice to his wife and she is happy to "play second fiddle".

If you want to be party political, I am sure that I read that Latham's first wife did not have a lot of nice things to say about him.

Give me old values any day. Funny that the US, the UK and Australia are all bible based democracies. That does not make everything that the leaders of those countries do correct, but I believe there is a God that watches over the affairs of men.

I believe that there is right and wrong, there is good and evil and there is a God who will judge us all.

Just because most don't believe in God does not mean that there is no God.

I read once that the sayings of Jesus are the most sublime words attributed to anyone on this earth. Pity more people don't read them - they would find comfort and truth.

Jesus was highly critical of the leaders of his time (primarily the religous leaders) and would identify the same hypocrisy were he to come today. It is the affairs of the heart and soul that matter, not the affairs of the state.

Fortunately for all of us, Cheech, Jesus offered a way out.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that he should lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends, if you do whatsoever I command you."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.06
Change
-0.430(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $11.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.50 $58.83 $58.06 $15.30M 262.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 457 $58.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.15 1228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.