CSM cosmo gold limited

noble in consmin spotlight

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 722 Posts.
    Article today saturday 16th west australian
    "Hong Kong commodities trader Noble Group is believed to be weighin up an alliance with the mystery consortium cirling WA miner CSM in a bid to trump Brian Giblertson's floundering takeover plans.
    It is understood that Noble chief executive Richard Elman met senior representatives of the mystery group in Hong Kong this week. Noble, which still holds more than 6percent of ConsMin, is considered to be a posible cornerstone backer of a rival offer for the struggling nickel and manganese producer."
    Article continues to write about the Pallinghurst deal.
    "It is expected that any Noble-backed bid for ConsMin would have the support of its former chief executive and founder, Michael Kiernan, who would be offered the chance to regain the helm of the company he was forced to quit last year.
    Mr Kiernan yesterday stepped down as chairman of uranium explorer Uran due to the increasing pressure of work. Mr Kiernan is on the boards of seven other public companies. I suspect my future may be a bit busy he said."

(Pay Mr Kiernan his salary with an added bonus, sack the entire management team including the dunkoff MD of CSM who are gutless lot. )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.