ACF 2.53% $1.02 acrow limited

"Anyone receive an email this evening from their broker...

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    "Anyone receive an email this evening from their broker regarding a "Voluntary Offer" to swap their NMG shares for RSG shares at a ratio of 12-1?"

hkinvest

hmmmm, interesting. i trade via commsec so i wouldn't know about the offer. presumably you have rec'd such an offer from your broker? is that an oz broker or hk? and was that an unconditional offer?

regardless, with RSG tading at 1.81 a 1:12 swap is equiv to 15c per NMG share which is hardly an exciting premium to closing NMG price of 14c.

unsinkable

agree it's good that NMG have at least delayed the meeting/vote to allow the board and shareholders to consider the offer. having said that, my cynical side can imagine the NMG board saying, "we'll delay the meeting for a week so it looks like we're considering the offer and then recommend against it"!

i haven't really gone through the fine print of each offer so i don't have a strong feeling for the relative value of each offer in purely financial terms. regardless, the idea of getting RSG management involved in running NMG operations is very tempting and, imo, is worth a few cents per share alone.

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.025(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $305.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $540.4K 539.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3794 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.