ION 0.00% 1.2¢ iondrive limited

Nobody cares, page-8

1. 390 Posts.
    Hot Trade - totally agree with your assessment on SAU. As far as the shareholder returns go, a one cent dividend would cost them only $365000 (not sure about tax and franking here) out of the kitty. Unexpectedly high Aussie POG and excellent AIC make some sort of divvie very feasible.
    Notwithstanding this morning's smack down of USD GP, I can't help but be bullish about the gold price. I believe that Asians (especially Chinese) have depleted Western Country's vaults out of their physical metal. The west retains huge amounts of paper claims against gold, however, there's simply very little metal left to redeem for this paper. I won't go on about this, however, in relation to SAU, I like it's low (not yet defined/ my assumption) of extremely low cost of ounces in the ground.
    SAU can still do very well versus it's peers, if AUD GP remains or with good drilling results anyway. I love it's potential upside for GP increases and I'm ready to be patient and hold on tight if there's any short term smack downs to follow this one. I'm waiting for the rally that I don't sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $3.18K 265.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2791393 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2128208 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.