RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Omg.. Nody, are you kala's relative or something.. It seems you...

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Omg.. Nody, are you kala's relative or something.. It seems you are both made from the same cloth... Negative nelly design.. Hand made...

I also looked over your last 7 posts and low and behold you are negative and supporting Kala a lot..

Seems the two of you work hand in hand...

Just in case you don't know.. This is an rto/back door listing setup.. That has already been announced so for goodness sake stop scaremongering people into thinking something new and sinister is going on.. Those that researched worked that out quite early in the piece... This was confirmed weeks ago..

The change in the ASX rules will bring us back to trading before the shareholder vote and relisting requirements are met.. Now what the hell are you going on about with this then.. It is black and white now.. It is just about the timing and meeting the ASX requirements...

Your mumble jumble about Taurus taking out shareholders at the closing vwap is just crazy talk.. Everyone knows approximately what this is actually worth now so they would not be selling for anything under there set target, especially after waiting so long to trade again..

If they wanted to do a takeover their would have to be a premium to the price and shareholders would have to vote with their feet... And Taurus would be excluded from the vote.. So if they couldn't scoop up the other shares they would just have to wear it.. now why would they even bother when they already have 87% or whatever it is.. You are still not making any sense.. They already have voting control of the company, so why would they fart around trying to get the last few... Just for the hell of it?

Honestly, you make no sense or should I say you speak nonsense....

Go have a private chat with kala and rub each other's backs.. You seem to know each other well..

I am hovering over the ignore button with you too and I am not convinced you and kala are not one and the same...

Good luck with your investment.. That is if you are even holding or is it that you are waiting lower to try to orchestrate a dump on open to buy in cheaper...

Good luck with that...

Take care

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.