FRG 5.00% 21.0¢ forge resources limited

i recall mentioning my share market retardedness on another...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    i recall mentioning my share market retardedness on another thread

seems like i was only one of three buyers today, spending $1,000 on 10,000 options

the market cap seemed low enough, now $17m

but today, the market was not interested in this SIR wannabee

to my shock & horror, FRG owns 75% of Balla Balla, which brings up memories of escaping AXO without loss just before it fell into a heap

Balla Balla has had 3 BFS's already done on it, 1 x Ian Middlemass and 2 x AXO

AXO got $30.40/t opex and FRG seem to have increased that to $39/FOB, with the benefit of ilmenite credits

AXO's CAPEX was $600M, including $150m for slurry pipe, for 6mtpa of 57% iron concentrate and 280,000tpa of ilmenite concentrate

AXO's grind size was 106 microns, which is extremely good, resulting in the very low opex (from very good 44% grade ore). FRG told be today they were looking at a grind in the 90s [their opinion]. this would cause the increased costs but will probably produce a better product [my opinion]

a grind at say 94 microns is still excellent

at total $90/t iron ore, 5% royalty, $45/t opex, $30mpa depreciation, $15m interest and 32% tax, i get total $135m pa NPAT or $100m NPAT for FRG's 75% share

payback is 3.6 years, say 4 years, which is OK

can they raise $600M at this time?

on 67% debt financing & 33% capex raised at 50 cents, i get 22 cents EPS or $1.80 share price target

FRG have $28,250,000 in debt, costing 15% pa in compounding interest over the next two years (before falling to 5% pa)

i am not sure how valuable the Eucla HM is? the grade looks good at 4.6% but it seems very high in lower value ilmenite and not high in higher value zircon?

possibly more research in this or someone can comment

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.