Great post. I was surprised at the amount of scrutiny Abbott at...

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Great post. I was surprised at the amount of scrutiny Abbott at the time, it seemed disproportinate given the effect his time as P.M. had on the trajectory of our economy and how that time had very real impacts on people. Abbott basically laid the ground work for Morrison and sadly Turnbull didn't see the danger until it was too late. It's probably too late to invest the resourses needed to take a closer look at the years of Abbott's years of idiocy given the shear breadth Morrison's diasterous legacy, but Abbott should be given full responsability for his negative contribution. And he has a Parliamentary Pension for suposed service to the country. As for Abbott's time jetting around the world, we are better for his non-involvement in the politics of our country so he's welcome to make a fool of himseld where ever he wants to. Good riddence, it'll be a reminder to those he inflicts himself on that they need to be ever vigilant or having someone similar as P.M. could be their fate too.

Back to Morrison
    Now, if Morrison is charged over his involvement in the Robodebt scheme we are going to foot the bill apparently. I hope that at least his Parliamentary Pension is garnered to recoupe the cost of his legal team given that Robodebt was completely avoidable and would never have seen the light of day in it's unlawful state without Morrison's involvement.

You know, at first I was disapponted when Morrison was re elected but maybe we should thank the people of Cook for making it possible to see the whole ghastly episode play out and become common knowledge while the man still shamelessly sits in our Parliament as a reminder that there are always a few that think differently and that it's not always a good thing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.